- Over forty years of research experience into my own and other families.
- Member of over fifty lineage societies
- Successful completion of over 300 applications to lineage societies for self and others.
- Over twenty years of experience as a Society Registrar - completing and/or approving applications for others.
- ProGen Study Program (ProGen20)
- Professional Learning Certificate in Genealogical Studies (PLCGS) - National Institute for Genealogical Studies
- Advanced Level in General Methodology and American Records
- Basic Level in German Records
- Advanced Level in Professional Development
- Doctor of Medicine - Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Toledo
- National Genealogical Society
- Association of Professional Genealogists
- Genealogical Speakers Guild
- American Historic Society of Germans from Russia
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Ohio Genealogical Society
- Indiana Genealogical Society
- Illinois Genealogical Society
- DuPage Genealogcial Society
- Fox Valley Genealogical Society
- Chicago Genealogical Society